CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome To My BLOG!! <3

Welcome to my Blog!!
I am in grade 7 student who goes to school in Ottawa, Canada and I will be learning and writing about Canadian History. I hope you enjoy yourselves on my awesome blog!! Feel free to comment, or respond to any of my posts. I am excited to do the rest of my History course online, because I don't have to use boring textbooks anymore.

My teacher is just cool like that :)
Check out my teacher's blog.

14 comments:

ally.96 said...

heyy Emily:)I think that these blogs are so cool!what about you??

-Allyson S.

Emily Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ry-ry said...

hey emily i love your blog!

(:

ally.96 said...

Hi Emily,I have chosen you as one of the people to comment on your blog so first i love your background and your welcome letter!

Shauna Pollock said...

Hey Emily,

I like your blog template, did you upload it from another site?

Make sure the title of your blog has correct spelling - this is extremely important.

Also, what do you mean by, "Not into it but its Ok"?

Happy blogging

Hanifa K. said...

Hey Emily,

I love your blog!
It's so cool...

hanifa ;D

Yo Industries said...

Hey emily cool blog.

You should check mine out.

Chongo B. said...

Emily, i LOVE your blog
i LOVE your profile pic. (:

Anonymous said...

Hey emily love your blog and kool template aswell

Taya said...

Heeey Emily,
Awsome blog...keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Heyy emily nice blog girl! <<33

Chelsea said...

Nice blog emily love the templete keep up the great work!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Nice blog emily love the templete keep up the great work!!!!!!

Firas D. said...

Hey Emily,


quick question: can you add me to your blog list?

answer: because many people see your blog and if they see the link to my blog, they'll go and see it.