CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignment #4: Linking Back

Heyy readers,



I have been checking out my classmates' posts on their assignment # 3, responding to Christopher Moore's post. I read Sabrina's blog, Allyson's blog, and Chongo's blog. They are all really awesome!!

I liked how Sabrina was talking about the natives, and how much the world has changed over 100 years. I also thought that she was right about having a black prime minister, influenced from the black president of America.

I liked the way Allyson's entry explained what she was thinking. I thought her quote, "Also there could be a lot of new germs and viruses in the air, but you can't exactly be sure." was very interesting to read about.

I really liked Chongo's layout. I also really liked her entry. She talked about alot of things in the future, but also alot about the past too. I thought her thought on robots, "robots may exist on earth, to take better care of humans, but would probably be worse for our environment" was really interesting.

5 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Comments do work.

Thank you!

Aynalem<3 said...

Hey Emily
Thanks for stealing my background!
But Anyways I like your Blog

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Emily,

I think you're doing a really nice job on your blogging. It might be even easier to read if you change your link colour so that people can spot them right away!

Makusi Peter said...

what is your favorite Planet? your
choices are
-Mercury
-Venus
-Earth
-Mars
-Jupiter
-Saturn
-Uranus
-Neptune
-Other
Leave your favorite planet name on
www.hoppipwitharon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good day!
My name is Tom, Im 38 yrs old, living in Fort Worth, TX.

I'd love to make good close friends here.

Waiting your reply..