CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Updates,, <3

Heyy, I just want to give a shoutout to my favourite blogs. I really like the posts they have been making, and they are really interesting. Plus, they have really cool layouts. I will be linking to my favourite blogs on my sidebar, below my iPod.

Speaking of my iPod, you can request songs in the message board, appropriate ones of course, and I will try my best to put them on.

I would also like to give a shoutout to Miss Pollock's awesome blog, and I would like to thank her for stopping us from using boring textbooks. I also have her link on my sidebar.

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the shout out! To make your blog even easier to navigate - you can change the text colour for links and incorporate even more links into your entries.

Rema M said...

Ok emily it said that i didnt have a good singing voice you probably didnt read it properly.